Since we “do what we teach and we teach what we do,” we also provide project management support services for entities. Areas of support include staff augmentation, project set up, and project close out.
Where are the PMP exams conducted?
All PMI computer-based exams are offered at all Prometric Testing Centers worldwide. You can check for locations on Prometric’s website, http://www.prometric.com/PMI/default.htm, but you will need to have submitted your credential fees and received your examination scheduling instructions in order to schedule an exam appointment.
Benefits of attending our PMP Boot Camp
- Value for money: We provide the high quality in training for a very economical price in North America and Europe.
- PMI approved Contact Hours: We provide you with 35 hours of PMI Approved Contact Hours.
- Classes conducted by experienced instructors: All our Instructors are PMP certified, have 10+ years of Project Management experience and are rigorously trained.
- Comprehensive and well researched classroom boot camps: The course offered is comprehensive and covers all aspects that you need to know for the PMP Exam preparation. We also offer the extra tips and tricks which can make all the difference and help you excel in the PMP Certification Exam.
We also offer a PMP Online Prep Module. This module has been prepared by PMstudy – a global leader in PMP certification which has enabled more than 200,000 students to pass the PMP exam with a success rate of 98.7%. This exhaustive online preparatory course has been designed with the following features:
- Videos: High Quality Videos explaining PMBOK concepts from all chapters.
- Simulated Tests: 4 full-length simulated exams designed on the lines of the actual exam.
- PMI Contact Hours: 35 PMI contact hours for Project Management Examination eligibility.
- Online Study Material: Different formats of study materials like study guides, pod casts, and terms.
- Mobile Applications: Mobile applications to provide student access to preparatory material on the go.
Please download this PDF (PMP Online PDF) for more information.