We are excited to let you know that TMOG Learning Center is now recognized as a Vocational Post Secondary School and is now “Certified To Operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia.”
What does that mean to you?
We will be able to offer all of our classes to the public at large! This includes our signature Project Management Classes such as Project Management Professional (PMP)® Prep Classes, Project Management Foundation Classes as well as Agile Classes. Our goal is to train and develop those who deliver complex projects. Our courses make an immediate impact on the person and to the organization. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on class schedules and registration processes.
Past comments from our classes include:
- The instructor brought a wealth of knowledge AND experience in the industry. Fantastic preparation for the PMP course. I would recommend to all in my shop.
- Easily one of the best if not “the” best course I have taken. The instructor manages to take dry material and make it interesting while clearly and concisely keeping us on our training objectives.
- The material will help me to organize and manage a project as a whole, identify project tasks, and break them down into work packages. The WBS [Work breakdown structure] will help me to be more efficient in organizing my work.
- I have a better understanding of product requirements. We work closely with vendors and manufacturers to design equipment for us. So having the structured layout to define our needs and evaluate them will help greatly.
- The one thing that I can take back to my everyday life is “organization.” This course has given me different ways to organize specific projects in my day-to-day work.
Again thank you for being a part of our Project Management classes. As always, please continue to reach out to us and let us know how we can help you achieve your goals.
Onward and Upward With Speed!
Jon McGlothian, MBA, CMA, PMP| Principal|TMOG, LLC
Physical Address: 4968 Euclid Road|Suite D| Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Mailing Address: PO 56415 | Virginia Beach, VA 23456
Direct: 757-615-8813| Fax 757.271.1598
email@example.com | www.tmogllc.com